Stogie Cutter – Gilbert, AZ
Stogie Cutter cigar shop in Gilbert, Arizona is located on Guadalupe Rd and Cooper Rd. This gem of a cigar shop may be hard to see from the street, but once you find it – you will not be sorry. This is one of the most personable and friendly cigar shops I have ever encountered.
Pricing at Stogie Cutter is a reasonably-priced cigar shop. Cigars did not have any outlandish markups; Stogie Cutter actually had very popular cigars that are sold out / hard to come by at other shops, for a reasonable price (the nub).
As you open the door to Stogie Cutter you have just let in a minuscule amount of light that just cuts across the dark, smoky filled room. The windows to the outside are completely covered. The walls are very dark, the furniture is deep rich leather, and even the bar is black with dark wood. Light comes from the few deep yellow lamps and the large plasma screens plastered across the walls. The cigar mood is set, and set well.
Richard, the owner of Stogie Cutter, has been in the shop at every visit. I have always stepped foot in the shop with a warm visit (so has everyone else who has come in). All the shop visitors are friendly and always willing to involve you in conversation.
The atmosphere is wonderful. On my 4th visit or so (I visited multiple times prior to making any review) I decided to have a beer with my smoke. I sat down, lit the cigar, and without even asking – had the beer in front of me. Richard had remembered the beer I had on the very first visit month’s ago.
I will be making this my personal shop, getaway, and cigar supplier.
833 N. Cooper Rd., Suite #106
Gilbert, AZ 85233
Visit the Stogie Cutter website
- Blew Smoke Premium Cigars – Gilbert, AZ Bob Guertin, owner of Big Sticks Fine Cigars and his...
- Cugine Cigars in AZ Joe Gannascoli, “Vito” from the Sopranos, is making his way...
- Drew Estate in Arizona Drew Estate spent a lot of time in Arizona during...
- Casa Fuma Fine Cigars – Gilbert, AZ How do you write the perfect review for the perfect...
- Oliva Event + B-Day The weekend is here, the weather is still perfect, and...