Bryan White Interview
Bryan White is the founder of 13th Floor Cigars based out of Gilbert, Arizona. He has taken some time out of his busy schedule to sit down with puffingcigars.com and gives us a little more insight to the man behind the brand.
In addition to the video interview Mr.White puffingcigars.com took the time to do a quick Q&A session:
What’s the story behind the 13th Floor?
The 13th floor is something I’ve always being intrigued with and the superstition that surrounds it. Additionally there was a place my family (Dad, Mom, Brothers, and Grandfather) and I would visit and it was the roof of a hotel. This is where I was able to bond with my brothers, my family, and share great experiences. This is the spot where we would always talk about “What we wanted to do when we grow up” And in the back of my mind – the answer was always create a great cigar
What do you plan on coming out with next?
Maduro. A lot of people have connected with me directly asking for a unique Maduro smoking experience. I am working on releasing a Maduro by the end of this year.
Why choose Willy?
There was a personal connection and we both saw eye to eye in the direction we can take the brand. ETB has a great reputation for the quality of cigars and they are produced in the USA (Miami). They were just so welcoming and open to my idea that I knew the partnership would work.
What’s favorite part about the whole process? Or like most?
I love the friendship and bonds that are made – the people that I have met and relationships I have been able to build are just incredible. It’s amazing how the people in this community are so passionate about the products and lifestyle.
If you were a cigar what size would you be?
Churchill, because I resemble more of a double robusto.
- Jesus Fuego Interview Jesus Fuego, president of Tabacos S.A., sits down with...
- 13th Floor Cigars Churchill Wrapper: Ecuadorian Sumatra Filler: Nicaraguan Size: Churchill (7×50) Strength: Medium-Full...
- George Rico Interview George Rico was kind enough to sit down with...
- Cigar Industry Consolidation Luxury cigar brand Davidoff (Oettinger Davidoff Group) has officialy taken...
- NUB Barber Pole NUB cigars have been loved by just about everyone since...