Joya de Nicaragua Cabinetta Serie
Size: Toro (6 x 52)
The Joya de Nicaragua Cabinetta Serie cigar review and video is sponsored by Casa Fuma Fine Cigars in Gilbert, Arizona. This is a shop that is fortunate enough to carry this limited edition cigar. If you would like to try to get your hands on the Cabinetta Serie you can contact them at (480) 794-1581.
Construction: Joya de Nicaragua Cabinetta Serie is quite the beautiful two tone cigar. The wrapper is flawless with just a few medium sized veins that are difficult to feel with the fingers. The tobacco filler, with the pinch test, feels a little soft giving indication to an easy draw to come. A perfectly made horizontal line distinguishes the final 1/3 of the cigar and brings an interesting taste to the overall smoke.
Draw: Effortless with a punch cutting the Cabinetta Serie will produce a draw that is too loose. For the daring that like a large amount of smooth creamy smoke – feel free to cut this wide open.
Burn: When a cigar has a loose burn typically the ash tends to fall off on it’s own. The Cabinetta Serie is no exception to this phenomenon so be prepared to ash often. On a more positive note the burn produced a nice straight line that never required a correction.
Flavor: Joya de Nicaragua Cabinetta Serie was blended for the European palate. From start to finish that is exactly what it delivers and is a perfect fit at all hours of the day.
To best describe the flavors: You will get a creamy cigar that allows you to enjoy the quality tobacco that was used. Starting at the mid point and finishing off you may notice a slight woody taste. This whole process is in the light to medium body range.
Final Verdict: If you can get your hands on the Joya de Nicaragua Cabinetta Serie then do so! For one, this is currently slated to be a limited release cigar that might disappear after the initial run. Secondly, everyone can enjoy a cigar that is smooth, creamy, and straight forward. Regardless of the type of cigars you smoke you will love it and wish you bought more.
- Joya de Nicaragua Antano Dark Corojo Wrapper: Nicaragua Filler: Nicaragua Size: Peligroso (5 x 44) Strength:...
- New cigar form Joya de Nicaragua The news about the approaching arrival of their new cigar...
- Padilla Serie ’68 Corojo Robusto Wrapper: Corojo Filler: Honduran Cuban Seed Size: Robusto (5×50) Strength:...
- CAO Gold Vintage Cremant Wrapper: 2004 Ecuadorian Connecticut Filler: Nicaragua & Honduras Size: Cremant...
- Oliva Serie G Maduro Wrapper: Connecticut Broadleaf Filler: Nicaraguan Habano Sun-Grown Size: Torpedo Strength:...