J. Fuego Origen
Wrapper: Brazilian Corojo
Size: Corona (5.7×48)
Construction: Dark Sugary type of brown colored wrapper. Minimal sheen on the Origen but oils can be seen under light. Veins are also minimal although you may find a medium sized vein or two through the wrapper. Typical J. Fuego “super packed” cigar with tons of tobacco. No soft spots.
Draw: Medium type of draw due to the amount of tobacco that is rolled into the cigar. Generally speaking you will be more satisfied with a straight cut across the cap.
Burn: Great burn, again typical of any J. Fuego product. Straight line across all segments of the Origen cigar. Ash is very solid and white/peppery in color. Smoke leaves a nice spice with clean taste.
Taste: Earthy Spice but quickly mellows out in the 1/3 part of the Origen cigar. Body is slightly increasing.
Cigar has mellowed out overall. Toasty with the earthy aftertaste. Tobacco can really be tasted. Smoke is coating the palate well with a light spice.
Cigar finishes just like the middle of the cigar. Very consistent.
Final Verdict: The J. Fuego Origen has a price tag of about $7.xx. This is a great price point for a “special edition” cigar from a great blender. The Origen really rounds out the cigar collection for J. Fuego and is a must add for yours. You will not be disappointed.
- J. Fuego Origen Originals Filler: Nicaragua Size: Originals (5×44) Strength: Medium-Full A few months...
- J. Fuego 777 Brazilian Corojo Wrapper: Brazilian Corojo Filler: Nicaragua Size: Corona (5.5×46) Strength: Medium-Full...
- J. Fuego Gran Reserva Corojo No. 1 Wrapper: Nicaraguan Sungrown Corojo Filler: Nicaragua Size: Robusto (5×52) Strength:...
- J. Fuego Casa Fuego Wrapper: Nicaraguan Habano Filler: Corojo Size: Toro (6 1/2×52) Strength:...
- Jesus Fuego Interview Jesus Fuego, president of Tabacos S.A., sits down with...