Graycliff Red Label
Filler: Nicaraguan, Dominican & Brazilian
Size: Pirate (6×52)
Construction: Light brown color on the Graycliff Red Label wrapper. Wrapper appears to be patched together. One or two veins will run the length of the Graycliff Red Label but can not be felt. The Graycliff is firm and packed full of tobacco.
Draw: Graycliff Red Label has a medium draw that requires a little tug. The shape of the cigar (torpedo) only leaves a cut or v cut option.
Burn: The Red Label has a great light colored ash that burns in a straight line. You can see the veins of the cigar in the ash. Smoke that is being produced is very airy and is not coating the palate very well.
Taste: The cigar is spicy. At the current time that is the only profile that is coming through on the palate. However this spice is quickly muted and we have the start of a bitter finish.
The middle of the cigar is boring and has a bad aftertaste. Graycliff Red Label is bitter and is starting to have a metallic finish.
As you continue to finish, or attempt to finish the Graycliff, you get nothing but the metallic and/or bitter taste. The draw and burn are still good but it is irrelevant due to the horrible taste.
Final Verdict: The Graycliff Red Label will be in the $21.xx. price range. Graycliff Red Label was a very well constructed… bad cigar that I would never smoke again. If you want to spend some big bucks for a big cigar – look at anything else Graycliff offers.
- Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles Wrapper: Nicaragua Filler: Nicaragua Size: Petite Corona (4.625 x 42)...
- 601 Green Label Habano Oscuro Wrapper: Nicaraguan Habano Oscuro Filler: Nicaragua Size: La Fuerza (5.5×54)...
- Graycliff “G” Cigars – Scottsdale, AZ Graycliff Cigars of Scottsdale, Arizona was created on February 14th,...
- CAO Brazilia Wrapper: Brazil Filler: Nicaragua Size: Lambada (6×50) Strength: Medium Quick...
- 601 Habano Oscuro Corona Wrapper: Nicaraguan Habano Oscuro Filler: Nicaragua Size: Corona (5×42) Strength:...