Cuba’s cigar exporting organization has announced that sales have dropped 3% for the year of 2008. This is not unusual as most luxury good items are taking a drop due to the world economy.
Double Down Media, publisher of Cigar Report, has just gone bankrupt and will start the liquidation process.
Montecristo has just released their first new cigar since 1935, it is called the “Open“. Additionally Montecristo will be adding new sizes to their cigar lines.
What’s to come from puffingcigars.com:
Looks like we will be having another Boutique Cigar Week that should start publishing in the second week of March.
More cigar girls? You got it.
I am currently working on doing video interviews for the website. If there is someone you want me to interview, if you would like to submit an interview, or you just have some random comments/suggestions please feel free to e-mail me (the email link is on the bottom of the website).
I have started a Twitter account and have kept it very up to date. You can follow me as we do quick cigar reviews, post pictures that wouldn’t make the website, and and get a lot of real time information. The address is http://www.twitter.com/CigarSmoking. Feel free to follow me.
I welcome all suggestions, emails, and comments.
- Quick Roundup Here is a quick roundup of some interesting cigar news...
- PuffingCigars Updates Excuse the dust…Or excuse the lack of the dust that...
- Monday Funday Good Monday afternoon/evening (it depends when you read this)! Hopefully...
- News Roundup Cigar Robbers? 19 year old Jerome Golsten and a juvenile...
- The Week Ahead Now after the Arganese information that was posted, and left...